Omeka - Digital History at Ursinus

Freeland Hall Portico (original)

Dublin Core

Title

Freeland Hall Portico (original)

Description

Reference: Yost's mss. Ch. VII, p. 4:
In December of 1913, the Freeland Hall Portico was completed, being the final stage of a complete remodeling of the Old Dorms. The three Halls were razed in November, 1968 to clear the site for the Myrin Library.

Date

1913

Identifier

100:16 AAZ-7647

Files

pic100_16.jpg

Tags

Citation

“Freeland Hall Portico (original),” Omeka - Digital History at Ursinus, accessed February 7, 2023, https://omeka.ursinus.edu/items/show/94.