Digital History at Ursinus

South Hall (Trinity Cottage) circa 1930

Dublin Core

Title

South Hall (Trinity Cottage) circa 1930

Subject

Ursinus College. South Hall (Trinity Cottage and now Musser Hall), female dormitory

Description

Photograph of Ursinus College's South Hall, named Trinity Cottage and now Musser Hall. The picture depicts women sitting on the steps of the house sometime during the summer conference of 1930. The house was acquired in 1916. The double house is located on Sixth Avenue. The house was originally used as a female dormitory and a minor infirmary.
1916 and used as a women's dormitory and as an infirmary.

Creator

Ursinus College

Date

circa 1930, during the summer conference

Rights

Courtesy of the Ursinus Student Archives

Format

Two print photographs

Files

trinity cottage 1930.jpg

Collection

Citation

Ursinus College, “South Hall (Trinity Cottage) circa 1930,” Digital History at Ursinus, accessed June 21, 2018, http://omeka.ursinus.edu/items/show/976.