Bomberger Auditorium sometime after 1916, but before 1985. We know that the Clark Organ was installed in 1916 and the facade was left when there was an electric organ purchased to replace the chemically-ruined Clark Organ. Since the picture is undated we have no way of knowing if this is the Clark Organ or the electric organ with the facade.
Ursinusiana, 100: BH-02 abk-3596
100: BH-02 abk-3596
“Bomberger Chapel,” Digital History at Ursinus, accessed September 25, 2020, http://omeka.ursinus.edu/items/show/167.