Digital History at Ursinus

Browse Items (81 total)

Pages from AlumJournal_Aug1968_Page_1.jpg
Article in the Ursinus College Bulletin Summer 1968 detailing the life of Marion Gertrude Spangler and her career in music

Pages from AlumJournal_Mar1957.jpg
Article from the Ursinus Alumni Journal March 1957 about the acquisition of Studio Cottage, 646 Main Street, 724 Main Street, 942 Main Street, and 944 Main Street.

20160209_183509.jpg
Bomberger Hall covered in snow in the middle of a huge snow storm, Feb. 2016

Tags:

LEFT side Hemphill.jpg
Article that explains the deep history of Ursinus College, including the how Ursinus obtained Freeland Hall (what is known today as Myrin Library) and built Bomberger Hall.

French installed as chair.jpg
Dr. John French, associate music professor at Ursinus College, inaugurated into the William F. Heefner chair position

Bomberger Hall Memorial Library: MAJOR RENOVATIONS BEGIN
Article explains the funding and renovations occurring in Bomberger in relation to the addition of a College Union.

color coded floor plans.jpg
An image of the planned renovations floor by floor in Bomberger with the addition of where specific departments will be located.

Tags:

100_01(b).jpg

Tags:

pic100_01.jpg
Laying of the cornerstone of Bomberger Memorial Hall when construction first began in 1891, black and white photograph

Photograph shows benefactor, Robert Patterson, with trowel as Professor Samuel Ruby, the Reverend Joseph Hendricks, the Reverend…

Tags:

pic100_01a.jpg
Laying of the cornerstone of Bomberger Memorial Hall when construction first began in 1891, black and white photograph

Photograph shows benefactor, Robert Patterson, with trowel as Professor Samuel Ruby, the Reverend Joseph Hendricks, the Reverend…

Tags:

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2